The free-of-charge presentation of the A-Qu-A, Active and Quality ageing in the home environment project will take place on Thursday, Nov 5th 2015, at Polje 12.
- introduction of occupational therapy and practical demonstration of therapy equipment,
- introducing solutions for adapting homes to increase safety and independence of elderly people,
- introducing psychophysical status measurements for elderly citizens,
- tips on healthy eating and how to prepare food,
- measuring blood pressure and sugar levels,
- musical guest: Pentakord choir.
After the presentation refreshments will be served and participants will receive a practical gift. The A-Qu-A project was co-financed with the project Norwegian financial mechanism 2009 – 2014.